Estimates / Pricing
- Quotes are good for 30 days from date on quotation unless otherwise specified.
- Pricing does not necessarily include freight, taxes or duties.
- Deliveries quoted for special cutting tools are typically “after receipt of order” (ARO) and “after receipt of approved drawing” when a new drawing is required.
- It is common for tool manufacturers to have an under/over ship policy of plus minus 10% or 1 piece (whichever is greater) for special cutting tools. If this is not acceptable, we will need to know at the time of quoting.
- Estimates are not a binding contract.
Order Entry / Order processing
- After an order is received, an acknowledgement is sent at which time the terms on which the order is accepted are specified.
- If a Customer does not receive an acknowledgement, it is incumbent on the Customer to let us know as the order may not have been received.
- If the pricing on the Customer purchase order is not correct, the acknowledgment will reflect the correct pricing.
- If the product is discontinued, we will make every effort to suggest a suitable alternative. If the alternative is not acceptable to the Customer, the order may be cancelled.
- Greentec will also provide a delivery date based on the quoted lead time.
- Cancellation of orders placed and accepted can be made only with our consent and may incur costs for all labor and material expended for the order up to the time of cancellation.
Delivery / Shipping
- We make every effort to adhere to agreed delivery dates. However, in an event that delivery dates cannot be met, we will contact the Customer and advise them of the new delivery date.
- We may make partial deliveries, if these can be considered reasonable for the Customer.
- The responsibility for the product is transferred to the Customer as soon as the item to be delivered leaves our possession. This also applies to deliveries being made direct from our suppliers.
- The goods are only insured against transport damage on the specific request of the Customer. The cost for this insurance shall be borne by the Customer.
- Our invoices are due for payment within 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Late payments may be subject to finance charge and or collection.
- Greentec retains title to the product until payment is made.
Claims / Returns / Warranties and other concerns of quality
Greentec takes its responsibility to assure quality very seriously. Our responsibility is to provide inspection reports when requested by our customer. To insure the correct tool or part is made, we are also responsible for maintaining control over the drawings unless otherwise specified by the customer.
Limited Warranty: Greentec does not give any warranty on its products except as follows:
- a) Greentec warrants to users of its products that each new product supplied by Greentec shall be free from defects in material and workmanship. Greentec’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to furnishing, without additional charge, a replacement for, or at its option, repairing or issuing credit for any such product which shall within one year from the date of sale by Greentec be returned to Greentec and which upon inspection is determined by Greentec to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- b) The provisions of this warranty shall not apply to any product which has been subjected to misuse, improper operating conditions or machine setup, improper application of cutting fluid; or which has been repaired or altered if such repair or alteration in the judgment of Greentec would adversely affect performance of the product. Complete written information with respect to all such matters, including operating condition, machine setup, cutting fluid, cutting speed and feed rate, must be furnished to Greentec as a prerequisite to its consideration of any claim or complaint under this warranty.
- c) This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Greentec shall have no liability or responsibility on any claim of any kind, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss or damage arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the manufacture, sale, delivery or use of any product sold hereunder, in excess of the cost of replacement or repair provided herein. In no event shall Greentec be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages.
- d) Greentec makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, except the warranty against defects in material and workmanship set forth above; and Greentec neither assumes nor authorizes any other person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with any of its products.